Koeo Warranty Policy
Koeo Is committed to deliver the best quality. Our products are covered by a comprehensive warranty. Koeo products are warranted to be free from defect
in material and workmanship for a period of 12or24 months (depends on different model) after its original purchase date under normal use. This warranty
extends only to the original retail purchaser with original proof of purchase and only when purchased from an authorized Koeo retailer or reseller. If the
products require service, please contact the selling dealer.
Limited Warranty Statement
● This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
● This limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of products purchase.
● This limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the products is sold.
● This limited warranty shall last for 12 or 24 months from the date of original purchase. The warranty card will be required as the proof of purchase.
● The limited warranty covers the expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the warranty period.
● The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser to the reseller store or authorized dealer, along with the warranty card and the invoice (Proof of chase).
● We will either repair the defective product or trade it our with a swap unit in good working condition. All replaced faulty products or components will not be returned to the purchaser.
● The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
● The limited warranty shall not apply for the defect that is resulting from the operating with components or accessories that does not come with the original package.
● We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
The product would be replaced or repaired free of cost if there is any problem with its working, but under following conditions, the warranty would not be provided.
● Exceeding the validity period of the warranty.
● The content on the warranty card is inconsistent with the physical product identification or altered
● If the product is not used, repaired, maintained in accordance with the operational manual supplied by the company or any misuse.
● If the unit is damaged after a fall or a shock.
● Damage caused by disassembly by a repairer not authorized by Koeo or a third party
● Any fault occurred due to the incorrect power supply.
● Under no circumstances, does the guarantee cover consequential damages.
● Natural wear and tear of the product.
● Damage caused by force majeure (such as flood, fire, earthquake, etc.)
Customer Name: Address:
Product: Model No. & serial No.:
Date of Purchase: Warranty period ：
Authorized Dealer’s Stamp: Authorized Dealer’s Phone number: